Real Life Super Heroes and Villains

all proceeds from this site go to various charities chosen by real life super heroes and villains.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Interview #1: Super Hero Abyss




Me: What ultimately made you become a Super Hero?


Abyss: What ultimately made me become a superhero was when my mom was using drugs because of my stepfather. I did not like the fact that he did not stop her from using these drugs

Me: How did you come up with your name? 


Abyss: I came up with my name by watching alot of dark superheroes such as spawn, ghost rider, batman, etc. But i have come up with a new name that is much more lighter and inspirational (If you want to know what is new name will be follow his facebook, link at the bottom) 


Me: How did you come up with your costume design? Is there any particular super hero you modeled yourself after?


Abyss: I came up with my costume design by drawing it out on paper. I was going for the spawn look. I recoiled my costume design though, and now it is almost ready

Me:  As a Super Hero, what do you do?


Abyss:I go on neighborhood watch patrols daily to keep the neighborhoods safe. I pass out food, and water to the homeless. I also help give a hand with local park districts to clean up the neighborhood


Me: have you ever had problems with the police? If so, what?


Abyss:Yes. The problem was ridiculous. Certain police did not want me doing their job. I am aware of the safety of myself, and as well as others



Me: What is your most memorable moment as a Super Hero? 


Abyss:My most memorable moment as a super hero has to be when i went on patrol with my team. We helped feed a handful of homeless people on the streets. We came upon one homeless lady in a wheelchair. Her leg was amputated because of the below zero freezing temperatures outside in the past. Her other leg was on the same verge. Crimson catalyst and i wrapped warm blankets around her leg, and her amputated one.
We gave her warm hugs to keep warm in the freezing cold. Crimson handed her a cta pass to ride the train so that she would be able to get warm

Me:  Would you encourage more people to become Super Heroes? 


Abyss: Yes i would courage others to become some one who can make a difference in the world. They don't have to always wear a costume in order to help out.

Me: Have you ever encountered a dangerous situation? If yes, what did you do ? 


Abyss: Yes i encountered a dangerous situation before. On a summer day on the south side I got off the train, and about 30 feet away i see 3 gangbangers picking on a kid.So i leap into action by sprinting forth to the scene. I pulled out my paintball gun which i do not own anymore because it was illegal. I got got down on one knee and opened fire on the 3 gangbangers because they were literally killing the kid. Once i was done firing i picked up the kid and lifted him over my shoulder and layed him down behind a large garbage can. The 3 gangbangers whom were recovering from the paintball shots picked up heavy rocks nearbythem and launched them toward our way, only to hit the front of the garbage can. It felt like a war zone. I stood up from my crouch, and i opened fire on the 3 gangbangers again hitting one of them in the chestt. They retreated by running off. When the coast was clear i picked up the boy again and took him to the nearby train station to a police officer whom called the ambulance.


Me: Were you masked or unmasked during this situation? 


Abyss: Masked

Me: Do you have a certain group or affiliation you belong to? 


Abyss:Windy city mystery men
There is one girl in our group her name is crimson catalyst (They meet up frequently) the group consists of me, crimson catalyst, phantomshadow, patchwork, and seraph sixwings
also moon knight


Me: Does the group Patrol together?

Abyss: yes


Me: How do you feel about the Super villains? 


Abyss:I despise of what they do in real life such as troll others on the internet. Other than that i view them as no threat.

Me: Do you have a "arch- nemisis"? 


Abyss: Not yet no


Me: Would you ever want one? 


Abyss: i do not want one because if i did then i would just be
 contradicting myself to want crime to happen, but if there is a day that it comes to me having a arch nemesis, then i will handle the situation accordingly

Me:Do you have anything you'd like to say to citizens, or future Super Heroes?


Abyss:Yes. Be aware of your safety, and as well as for others. When ever you can reach out, and give a helping hand it is worth it




This has been my first Interview with a Real Life Super Hero. If you'd like to follow more about Abyss Follow this link http://www.facebook.com/CyberAbyss

No comments:

Post a Comment